The types of personal data we collect from you include:
- your name;
- home address(es);
- telephone number(s);
- email address(es);
- wall dimensions such as height and width;
- date of birth;
- marketing preferences;
- payment information (including credit card numbers and paypal details);
- transaction details;
- aggregated site statistics data;
- any other information you choose to provide to us, or that we may collect about you through your interactions with our website.
Your personal data is collected when you:
- visit our website with a cookies-enabled browser or (if applicable) register a user account with our website;
- request services from us such as subscribing to our newsletter or mailing lists;
- fill in any forms on our website;
- submit a CV, job application, or any comment, question or feedback to us, or contact or correspond with us in any way; and
- make purchases of goods or services through our website.
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your access to our website or (if applicable) the creation of your user account with our website;
- To evaluate your website preferences and for the maintenance of the website;
- To evaluate and manage your online job application (if applicable);
- To send you updates via email, post or telephone where appropriate;
- To answer your enquiries, respond to your comments and feedback, or provide you with assistance in any other way;
- To facilitate online purchases of our goods including but not limited to wallpapers; and
- Our related entities, including subsidiaries;
- Third-party service providers (such as Shopify, contractors, service providers, agents or network operators) who are employed to perform business and administrative functions;
- Third party businesses with whom we collaborate;
- Government bodies; and
- Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the PDPA. Third parties, with the exception of Government bodies and other public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions.
- To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- To improve the contents of the website;
- To customize the content of the website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you;
- To utilize your browsing history on the website for demographic research; and
We do not sell or trade your personal data to external parties. We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law, including for compliance with regulations on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism.
Personal information we collect
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the Site.
We collect the information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
When you visit our website, we may assign your web browser one or more website cookies. Cookies are small text files used to enhance your shopping experience, including, but not limited to, maintaining current login, and providing a unique identifier for website statistics. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
Log Files, Web Beacons, Tags and Pixels
Log files track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Web beacons, tags, and pixels are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
Links To Third Party Websites
Opting-Out / Withdrawal of Consent / Retention of Data
If you would like to unsubscribe from our newsletter, detailed instructions are provided at the bottom of all emails sent out. If you would like to unsubscribe from any of our other mailing lists, or to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data, please write to our Data Protection Officer at Homelovers-Sg
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws. Your personal data may also continue to be retained on our databases to the extent permitted by law.
Accessing And Correcting Your Personal Data
You may review and correct your personal data by contacting our Data Protection Officer at Homelovers-Sg. We will only disclose personal data to the individual who registered his/her personal data with our website, and only after confirming the identity of the registered party.
Please allow fourteen (14) working days for your request to be processed.
We take reasonable precautions to protect your information and process it securely. Such measures include, but are not limited to passwords, firewalls, and other standardized industry practices. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or electronic storage, is 100% secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to our website. Nevertheless, we strive to protect the security of your information, and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures. We may, but are not obliged to, post a notice on our website if a security breach occurs, or send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances.
All other questions on our use of your personal data should be addressed to our Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact at firstname.lastname@example.org